Friday 16 October 2009

Huntingtower Castle

I quite like this run now as it takes me away from the city traffic and has a good mix of small hills and easy cycling to just have a good run and enjoy it.

I took the opportunity to keep engaging and disengaging my shoes to my new peddles, and I think I have now mastered the technique of flicking the heel in toward the frame to release and I have painted one side of each peddle a different colour to ensure easy recognition during cycling, as it was quite difficult to stop the peddle on the correct side when I wanted to lock onto it.

Anyway it was another lovely Autumn day and Huntingtower Castle was looking quite splendid in the late afternoon sun.

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff, Carol! See you next week :-)
    BW,
    -Shane

    http://answersingenes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete