Thursday 28 May 2009

Getting Brave!

Thursday 28th and weighing in 3.lbs down, so felt brave enough to get the shorts on to cycle today.

I went to my favourite car park because I can take my bike in the car and avoid the City traffic during the day; it's just outside Perth and I can cycle several routes from here reaching Dunkeld and surrounding areas. Today I chose to go through Luncarty and Pitcairngreen towards Chapelhill.

The first half was quite hilly and somehow the wind was always head on, so struggled a little up the hills. I came back the same route and that made up for it, downhill most of the way, wonderful feeling to whiz along these country roads.

Total distance just under 25kms and I know on Saturday when I travel to Aberdeen I have a distance of about double to complete the route, so with today's effort in mind; I think I will cope, but do not expect to be one of the leaders!

No comments:

Post a Comment