Friday 15 May 2009

First fundraising event

To launch my fund raising, there will be a Partylite Candle Presentation at Willows Coffee Shop, Perth on Tuesday 23rd June, 2009. Invitations are on the way, but if you haven't received one, leave a comment and I will send you one as I would like to see you all there supporting me to raise as much as possible for The Nazareth Hospital.

There will be lots of special offers on such as the 'Hurricane Lamp', and an Elizabeth Arden representative will be giving mini makeovers and 'goody bags' for participating guests.

I'm having great fun just now putting together a candle with a message for all of you to thank you for your support so far, it's so encouraging to know so many people are behind me on this one.

Thanks again for reading this post, more coming later.

No comments:

Post a Comment