Wednesday 20 May 2009

4 days later.....

Hi,I've not had much luck with the weather, so I have not had an opportunity to get some real distance practice in, however as I'm studying for exams coming up shortly; grabbing the bike between showers and study time has worked out quite well.

Today I managed college, then an hours dog walk (see pic of my two adorable girls, Meg and Ria) at the North Inch Park which runs along the River Tay.




Then a bit of study followed by 15kms around the South Inch Park. It's pretty flat and easy going and with speed restrictions, you certainly wont break any records, but it's still a worth while bit of exercise.



I intend to travel up to cycle in the Aberdeen area on the 30th of this month and get an opportunity to meet some other fellow cyclists going to Israel. I believe the route is approx 30 miles, so I am hopeful to get a practice run in this coming week before I go.

Invites are going out to plan for the 23rd, and so far the response has been quite good, and I have an opportunity to put on a Fashion Show in September to raise more funds, but more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment