Friday 24 July 2009

Fashion Show - Fund Raiser No 2

The weather is still not so good and just managing to get out for short trips whenever it dries up enough, hopefully August will be much better than July.

This picture was in the local newspapers re the candle party and I managed to do my own press release message, so I was able to get the message across clearly that EMMS Nazareth Hospital is a Christian place of reconciliation treating all people regardless of their belief or religion.



Now I'm keeping busy organising my next fund raiser with a Fashion Show set for October, see the poster sample that is attached for more info.



I'm also organising some supporting side interests of locally made jewellery for sale and health and beauty tips and treats to make it another good night out not to be missed for all those that can come along. I'm hoping that in the run up to Christmas, people may like to get a little early shopping done and boost my funds for the Hospital at the same time.

In between I am asking people to fill up their smartie tubes that I'm handing out with 20p pieces, let me know if you have not received yours and would like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment